Emu Oil for Itchy Dogs - Mild, All Natural Dog Shampoo
all natural shampoo is specifically formulated for dogs with sensitive skin and skin inflammation.
Combining the soothing, anti-inflammatory properties of Emu Oil; with the anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties of Crocodile Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Caprylic Acid (MCT Coconut Oil); with the flea and tick repelling properties of Peppermint, Rosemary and Lavender Essential Oils to gently wash, moisturize and comfort your dogs itchy skin.
What Do these Amazing Ingredients Do?Emu Oil - Emu oil is derived from the Emu bird (Dromaius novaehollandiae), it is a powerful anti-inflammatory and circulation booster, which penetrates deeply into skin, hair and nails. It is a deep moisturizer and can be used as a carrier oil to get other ingredients through the skins barrier. Proven to increase skin cell growth rates and encourage hair regrowth.
- is rich in skin-healing/softening ingredients such
as vitamin E and A, linoleic acid, sapogens, and antiseptic terpines. This is
why it's been used for centuries to treat conditions like eczema and psoriasis
for humans. We are using the oil here
primarily for its antibiotic, antifungal, antimicrobial activity. Think of where Crocodiles live in warm,
swampy, microbial rich water and they fight frequently, yet rarely get
infected. This is a powerful, natural
solution for the yeast and bacterial infections your dog may suffer.Apple Cider Vinegar
- is rich in potassium, which helps regulate the skin's pH levels and also helps treat allergies; high concentrations of minerals like magnesium, potassium, sulphur, iron, sodium, calcium, and phosphorous which help skin heal; lactic, acetic, and malic acids powerfully anti-fungal and antibacterial properties which help treat and prevent infections and beta-carotene which supports new skin cell renewal . Additionally, these compounds are also great at reducing inflammation and relieving dry, itchy skin
- We use Caprylic Acid derived from Coconut Oil to isolate the Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which have strong antibacterial, antivirus and antifungal properties. It is used here primarily for its ability to fight Candida Yeast which can be a large component of your dog’s itchy skin. The fatty acids insert themselves into the fungal membranes and physically disturb the membrane which results in fungal cell death.Hemp Oil
- Is a powerful antioxidant rich oil that is naturally calming and the moisture it provides combats temporary discomfort.Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and analgesic properties will help relieve the itching fast. Repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
Organic Lavender Essential Oil
Organic Rosemary Essential Oil - full strength can be bad for dogs (irritating for skin and ingested bad for the liver) however in small dosage as here it helps fight against various fungi and bacteria and repels fleas, ticks and moisquitoes.
- is another great analgesic, anti-fungal, antihistamine, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic and relieves anxiety in your dog.Full Ingredients: Saponified Organic Coconut Oil, Emu Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Crocodile Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Hemp Oil, Caprylic Acid, Vitamin E Oil, Guar Gum, Blend of Peppermint, Rosemary and Lavender Essential Oils