Emu Oil Brown Sugar Scrub
The Brown Sugar Scrub is the best choice for using on your face. It is a more gentle scrub for delicate skin and can also be used to exfoliate your lips. If you get a taste of it on your lips it tastes great, while the Dead Sea Salt Scrub has a high mineral content and very bad taste.
The secret to young looking skin is exfoliation.
It doesn't matter how much moisturizer you apply to your skin, if your skin is not exfoliating (definition - to cast off or remove the surface) properly, it will continue to look dull and dry. Remember that your top layer of skin is essentially dead skin cells. Your skin continually creates new cells underneath while surface cells slough off; but as we age this process (like so many others) slows down.
The result is dry skin cell buildup which covers your skin's natural glow:
- oils and sebum trapped underneath clogging pores leads to breakouts and exacerbates other skin conditions;
- moisturizes can't re-hydrate through this barrier; and
- brown spots aren't able to break down and fade naturally.
Exfoliate and deeply moisturize your face and body with our Emu Oil based Brown Sugar Scrub with the Essential Oil scent of your choice - invigorating Pink Grapefruit or soothing Lavender. This scrub removes the top layer of dead skin cells, increases circulation and rejuvenates your skin as the emu, olive and vitamin E oils penetrate deeply leaving your skin smooth, supple, refreshed and glowing.
All Natural Ingredients: Dark Brown Sugar, Emu, Almond and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin E Oil and Essential Oil of Pink Grapefruit or Lavender - your choice.
How to Exfoliate with Songline Scrubs
- Start your exfoliation with clean skin; our Emu Oil and Goat Milk soap and Body Wash are both wonderful mild cleansers.
- Shake or stir the scrub to an even consistency. If your scrub gets dry just add Organic Olive Oil.
- Wet the skin with warm water and apply a small amount of scrub.
- Rub gently in circles with your fingers or a facial sponge, avoiding the delicate under eye area.
- Use more scrub only as needed a little goes a long way.
- Rinse with warm water followed by cold, to close your pores, and then lightly pat your skin dry.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this face scrub, leaves my face very soft. I will order this again
LOVE this scrub!! The scent is beautiful, and the oils and sugar are just right for gentle exfoliation. I have been using this product for many years. I find it particularly effective in the summer to gently remove mineral based SPF. And I find after each use, my skin is so hydrated and plumped up. Just beware, the packaging will leak if you travel with it.
terrific scrub, just right amount of gentle exfoliation, smells good and leaves my skin so soft.
My skin is sensitive and I am always concerned about a product of this type. I have been using Songline Brown Sugar Scrub for awhile now and I love it! I use it several times a week and have never had any discomfort. I have some sun/age spots and it really helps to keep those under control - lessening the discoloration and/or roughness. My skin always feels great after I use this product and I feel it looks better after each scrub.